Bosch dispenser to tub connector (washing machine)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The rubber connector between the detergent dispenser to the washing machine tub has perished on my "Varioperfect". Also know as a "Washing Machine Dispenser Fill Hose". It loosens off the dispenser during the spin cycle meaning water leaks during the rinse.
I want to replace it but it looks like I'll have to remove the front of the machine too. All in the machine is about 10 years old I reckon. Am I wasting my time?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I have a Bosch older than that, just keep it going until it has a really expensive fault. Changing a hose is trivial.

IIRC the front panel has a few screws plus some press-in panel clips.

if you can find the Bosh spare parts page for your model, or a similar one, there should be an exploded parts diagram helping you take it apart.

don't lie it down on its front or upside down, as residual water may get into the electronics. you can lie it on its back after draining using the little hose probably by the pump filter.

clean the dispenser assembly of any scale, soap or dirt while you have it apart.

you can use a stainless Jubilee clip to hold hoses in place. I thought they were silicone rubber and should not perish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back