Bosch Exxcel Dishwasher problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all Ive got a Bosch Exxcel dishwasher that has died over the last week.

Turn it on and whatever program you put it on the timings are all wrong. Its stopped cleaning the dishes and there is a white milky residue all over.

If i remove the silver tray bit at the bottom and the filter then that lower section has some water in it.

When i turn it on i can here the pump running ( i think its the pump) but no water runs through it.

I pulled it away from the wall, the waste water hose isnt blocked. and the water pipe is fine. But i took the small panel out where the water feeds in and it has 2 electrical connectors going onto the block where the water pipe connects too. And with this machine turned on there is no voltage going to these connectors, so i assume thats whey the water isnt being allowed in. Whether or not there is another fault which stops water coming in i dont know.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
yes thank you for that, i had seen it, i had tried it, and i have looked at those BASIC USER GUIDES.

Im after a Service Manual. (as it saiys in my post) ;)

Sponsored Links
If the drain pump is running continuously there may be water in the base,not under the filter but in the base of the machine.If this is the case you may have a blocked pressure chamber and transfer hose which can cause a leak and underfilling giving poor wash and unusual times on the display.

well at the mo ive drained all the water from the filter housing (ladel and a sponge) performeed the reset and now it seems to be running ...

so ill test it out on all program settings.

how much water should be at the bottom of the filter where the pump propeller thing is?

Should it be completely empty or is a couple of inches of water in the bottom ok/normal?

2 inches is ok ,to stop the smells coming up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back