bosch exxcel WVD24520GB washer dryer child lock problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a bosh washer dryer, WVD24520GB that has it's child lock function on, and I do not know how to turn it off, since I have lost the manual. A key flashes on the lcd screen. I have tried unplugging the machine from the power but this has no effect. The door is locked, so I cannot check on the enr / fd number. No programs will run, in fact all it will do is beep if you press any of the buttons.
I have tried to download the manual from the bosch website, but all I get is an error message, saying that the manual is unavailable.

Sponsored Links
Press and hold the start button for 5 seconds this may release it.

I've tried this, all i get for my trouble is a double beep. I tried differing lengths of time, all to no effect.

Sponsored Links
Press and hold the start button for 5 seconds this may release it.
i tried this like most but this failedi then. tried all other buttons put the washer cycle on intensive dryer mode then hold down the clock/timer button button for five seconds and that worked good luck!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back