Bosch heater element

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I am trying to remove the heater element out of my Bosch Washer Dryer WVF2402 but i am having problems.

Has anyone removed one of these before?

pws006619.jpg

The machine has been blowing fuses recently and after an inspection, it seems as though 1 of the connections to the element has melted the plastic bits around it and thus i think it may be broken thus i am trying to replace it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
on a HP the element is flat

but you undo the centre nut and pull the elemnt out. HOWEVER, sometimes we used to hit the BOLT back in then pull the element out.

the nut pulls in the rubber lump to make a seal, if its old it wont move / sticks to the front plate, hence hit the bolt back in

The damn thing is just stuck! I hit it hard and it just wont move. Poh! :evil: :cry:

Sponsored Links
hit the bolt harder :confused: (but dont whack it, you may slip and hit somethig else

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back