Bosch / Siemens washing machine - spares help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At the back of the front panel of my Bosch washing machine (WAS32460GB), there are three wires, pos, neg, earth, I suspect.

Where one of the wires connects to the main fascia panel, there is a small blue plastic attachment. It looks exactly like this: http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/9759028600_1366618067.jpg except that the colour is blue and the specs are different.

THe part seems to be labelled - as per the diagram above - as 1e4 T125

I had to take the front panel off recently to repair the gasket and must have broken the top retaining clip on this part. Now I can't get it to stay connected to the main fascia panel with all the controls (except with sellotape) - effectively rendering the machine useless...

Bosch can't supply with this switch(?) - except as part of main fascia - at a cost of 100GBP+.

Can anyone help where I might find this?

Sponsored Links
Do you mean the yellow thing in your picture that appears to be a connector? And that the male and the female parts of the connector should snap together with a clip retainer?

Show us the other half of yours.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back