bosch wtl5100 dryer - part doesnt exist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a bosch wtl5100 condenser dryer with a broken timer knob. now there are two parts which have broken, the knob on the outside, and the thing it connects to inside. this 'thing' inside isnt on the bosch parts diagram. I rang bosch, first they said nope - no such part. I said I'm sat looking at it, white plastic maybe 2" diameter, connects between the knob and the arm that connects to the controller at the back of the machine. OK they said it was part of the connector arm - so I ordered that - except it isnt. Rang them again and they say in that case it must be part of the fornt panel £60+vat+delivery. But it isnt actually connected to the panel. it connects to the knob through the panel.

Anyway - that will mean nothing to most people, but does anyone know the bosch machines and have a clue what I am talking about who can comment / help ?

thanks

Sponsored Links
EMAIL ME ON

Support AT Annis-Domestics.co.uk ( replace the AT with @) I can help you :D

EMAIL ME ON

Support AT Annis-Domestics.co.uk ( replace the AT with @) I can help you :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back