Bosch washer dryer has stopped drying

VC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help?

My bosch washer dryer is about 3 years old. It still washes with no problems but on the drying cycle, it stops after about 12-15 mins. In this time there's clearly no heat. No fault code is displayed and it doesn't beep to say there's any problem.

The price of an engineer could be £100 plus, which if it can't be repaired would be better spent on a new one (at least £600 to replace).

I guess my question is, does anyone know of this type of fault, is it likely to be easily fixed, or should I just replace the appliance as I know this is one of the problems with washer dryers.

Any help greatly received!

Sponsored Links
Know nothing about the machine, but from what you describe it sounds like it's doing the cold period of the drying cycle (the cool-down) and completely missing out the heating period.

It'd also have been a great help to those that might be able to help if you'd mentioned the machine model number.

If your machine is only 3 years old and you're willing to waste 600 notes on buying a new one, rather than getting it professionally checked out, then good luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back