Boxing a Geberit UP320 concealed cistern with Sigma 50 plate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

This is my first post and was wondering if anyone could help me out in regards to boxing a Geberit UP320 concealed cistern.

My plumber recently did the first fix in installing the Geberit system but has now gone on holiday and has left it to the tiler to box the system. The tiler has never boxed a wall hung system before and is confussed.

My tiler has managed to build a frame around the system (pictures attached, well I think they are attached?) but the plumber said its wrong as it needs to finish further back, im not sure if this is entuirely true

Does anyone know if this frame looks ok and also can the system be adjusted? if you look at photo3 there are these hooks on both side which looks like they can be moved back and fourth but I am not sure how to do this, can anyone guide me in the right direction?

//www.diynot.com/network/lyrical/albums/

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Any part of the toilet system that is serviceable should have access.!

I have been to many toilets that have been 'tiled in' and had to break tiles to fix the float valve or to fix a leak.

Andy

Hi Andy

thanks for your post and advise, I will make sure their is access in regards to anything that needs to be serviced in the future.

However, do you know how I adjust the system from the wall? if you look at picture 3 theres these black clips/rods on each side and I was wondering if that be adjusted, if so how as I dont want to break them?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back