Breach of security at Windsor castle

Min

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Two guys in a van with a box clearly marked 'BOMB' and a fake delivery note get into Windsor castle two days before a big event.

The police are 'deciding what to do'. I hope they decide to make breaches of security like that a year round sport, plus any making a successful breach gets to contracharge the incumbent security firm.

I recently got two metal nail files onto a plane. And a fork which the xray showed up but the goon said 'You can keep it as long as you promise not to take it out of your bag'. Making people keep their word always works against with determined terrorist, doesn't it?

Sponsored Links
Min said:
Two guys in a van with a box clearly marked 'BOMB' and a fake delivery note get into Windsor castle two days before a big event.

The police are 'deciding what to do'. I hope they decide to make breaches of security like that a year round sport, plus any making a successful breach gets to contracharge the incumbent security firm.

I recently got two metal nail files onto a plane. And a fork which the xray showed up but the goon said 'You can keep it as long as you promise not to take it out of your bag'. Making people keep their word always works against with determined terrorist, doesn't it?
I've read that due to the now "low" risk on planes that sharp objects will again be allowed and that metal knives and forks will be reintroduced again shortly on british airlines.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Min said:

I've read that due to the now "low" risk on planes that sharp objects will again be allowed and that metal knives and forks will be reintroduced again shortly on british airlines.

I supposed we were all getting a bit pis*ed with the plastic knife snapping in the frozen butter mate!! :LOL:

Min said:

I laughed my a**e clean off when I read about this :LOL:

Perhaps for their next trick they should hide plastic packages full of flour in their luggage and go on a trip to Thailand... :LOL:

Again the Sun newspaper goes for the dramatic staged by themselves headlines!

I personally aswell as other members of the public have walked around the areas that the van drove around freely it's the open policy of allowing the public to see inside an institution.

What does the Sun newspaper want to satisfy them? ban all visitors to public places and seal of windsor from the public!

What they probably will achieve now is tradesmen and suppliers glowing in the dark from newly installed x-ray machines like that installed at the chunnel ;)

jasy said:
I supposed we were all getting a bit pis*ed with the plastic knife snapping in the frozen butter mate!! :LOL:
And when trying to cut the rock hard,dried out piece of meat ;)

Sponsored Links
Back