Brexit Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a massive decline in negative Brexit posts recently. How have the 1st two months been for everyone?
I’ve had delays getting some parts & longer lead times on some sanitary ware & have taken to preordering in advance to cover this.

I don’t import or export anything,

My op stated that I’ve adapted to pre ordering some products to reduce issues.
Let me see if I understand you correctly:
You don't import or export anything?
You expected some difficulties post Brexit, so you pre-ordered in advance to cover this?
You don't do the shopping?
You don't read media, but you might catch a glimpse occasionally? I assume that means you don't read any articles in depth?
And you haven't experienced any difficulties?
Perhaps if you keep your eyes closed in the morning, you'll think it's still dark, and you can stay in bed. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
you're going to stop reading when you think you've latched onto something with you think you can take issue, you ought to read a little further to see if I've already answered your silly question.
Razzler..If someone makes a post..I can comment on any part I like..Thankyou.

As explained multiple times...... I don’t read newspapers, I catch the news occasionally but base my views on my experience.
So where do you get your information from?
Or do you have personal experience of Guardian supporting IRA and being anti-UK?

Notch, out of interest you regularly take quotes from a rarely purchased pamphlet called The Guardian. Is that the same pamphlet who’s columnists actively support the IRA & are anti UK?
How do you know this?

If that happens to be true, just as well by 2019 figures, it was the least purchased daily national newspaper in the country. But please let me know. Thanks.
And how do you know this?

The Guardian again... Have you not got a mainstream source? Not an obscure publication with pro IRA employees.
You asked for examples, and when provided you dismiss them out-of-hand because you don't like those examples. :rolleyes:

Razzler..If someone makes a post..I can comment on any part I like..Thankyou.
For sure you can. I didn't say you couldn't. I would advise against it in some circumstances, e.g. if you ask a question that has been answered in the very next sentence, and you didn't notice because you hadn't read that far, it only serves to illustrate your comprehension deficiency.

Sponsored Links
I listen to LBC at work all day. A wide range of presenters. I pop into shops occasionally to grab water or a sandwich. All I asked you is if you have any actual examples of normal day to day things that have rocketed in cost.
Any other questions you want me to clarify?

I listen to LBC at work all day. A wide range of presenters. I pop into shops occasionally to grab water or a sandwich. All I asked you is if you have any actual examples of normal day to day things that have rocketed in cost.
Any other questions you want me to clarify?
So did LBC inform you that Guardian support IRA and are anti-UK? When was this?
Did LBC inform you that the Guardian are the least purchased newspaper in UK? When was this?
Do you only have LBC as a source of your information?

I presented you with some examples, but you didn't like those. Now you want more that you'll again dismiss because you think they are inapplicable.
Next time, perhaps you'd like to ask for examples that fit your narrow criteria, something like: any examples of any non-food products that have increased in price that I regularly buy on Saturday mornings from my local corner shop?
Get real!

By your reaction I take it that I’m correct then.
I haven’t dismissed your posts but all I asked for was a domestic example. I’m not arguing.
An example like milk or bread or alcohol or chicken or vegetables.
Something people generally use every day.
It’s a genuine question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back