Brexiteer denies racist threats

There are no posts by me saying that ALL brexiteers are racists.

that's just a fantasy made up by gerry and supported by you.

Boris is a buffoon.
Are there any posts by you telling us that you DON'T think that all brexiters are racists?

And on and on we go.

Sponsored Links
I have never claimed that all quitters are racists.

There are no posts by me saying that ALL brexiteers are racists.
So why did you choose to refer to this particular 'racist' as a 'Brexiteer' in the thread title when that appears to have nothing to do with the report? It doesn't even say if he is a Brexit supporter.

Sponsored Links
no, that's just an inference generated inside your head.

So why did you choose to refer to this particular 'racist' as a 'Brexiteer' in the thread title when that appears to have nothing to do with the report? It doesn't even say if he is a Brexit supporter.

You don't know who he is, do you?

Or who he made the threats to. Or when he sent them.

Wasn't it reported in the Daily Mail?

I shall use this next time you go on about 'yet another anti-Islam post' when someone writes something about Islam.

Or who he made the threats to. Or when he sent them.

Wasn't it reported in the Daily Mail?
And yet again he ducks the question. You really should be a MP yourself.

Boris is a buffoon

Boris is a fat blond

Boris is a brexiteer

Boris is a Tory

Boris is an old Etonian

Boris tells lies

The article you provided was BBC not Daily Mail, and it tells me who he is, and who she is; it does not mention whether he is a Brexit supporter (and whether that has anything to do with his insults). You added that titbit yourself. Why?

Boris is a buffon

Boris may appear to be a buffoon, but

John has a one track mind

John is a remoaner

John is Labour

John went to school

John Obfuscates

And for some unknown reason, John just cannot resist posting threads about Brexit, endlessly, adinfinitum, tirelessly, non stop, neven ending.

Please John, can you tell us why you continue to do it, when it's not going to change things one way or another.

As everyone takes the same inference from the the articles that you post, and that they all have the same common theme, then the inference that you don't wish to portray, is a reasonable one to take.

Sponsored Links
Back