Bristol again !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/VIDEO-...red-dramatic/story-23008593-detail/story.html

Count the number of uniforms actually doing SFA.
No wonder why old red trousers, the posh mayor, feels the need for Brissel resident's cash for parking, I reckon he wouldn't normally want to know them.

But then it is Brissel and they'll eat cr#p if they think it puts them a level above their neighbour.

Wheeled suckess in Brissel ? - "Gotta new moder zee ?"
RPZs spell danger once they charge for parking in the road - it eases the way for a charge on providing off road parking,after all why should I pay and not he who has more land (than I )? !!

-0-

Sponsored Links
Just one small point. Fisher Road is in SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE. It has nothing to do with that commie hell-hole and its red-trousered cycling mayor. The only connection is that Bristol is the post town and the postcode starts off BS. A bit like Marshfield, South Glos, has an SN postcode, and is addressed Chippenham, Wilts!!

The people of Fisher Road must be thankful that at the bottom of the road is Warmley Brook, which took at least some of the water. Without that the flooding would have been much worse.

it eases the way for a charge on providing off road parking,after all why should I pay and not he who has more land (than I )? !!

You should have worked harder at school my babber. Then you may be able to afford a drive to park your Cortinal on! :LOL:

it eases the way for a charge on providing off road parking,after all why should I pay and not he who has more land (than I )? !!

You should have worked harder at school my babber. Then you may be able to afford a drive to park your Cortinal on! :LOL:

Which drive would you prefer I should use, my old cocker? ;) ;)

:D :D

Sponsored Links

Which drive would you prefer I should use, my old cocker? ;) ;)

:D :D

'ark at 'ee! Expecting I to believe 'e's got two drives. Gert posh, or what? ;)

http://beastclothing.myshopify.com/.../products/a-dictionary-of-bristle-4th-edition

Ho ho, Keeping feet dry more like.
-0-

Result!! Driving along Southmead road earlier, I noticed that the 20MPH has reverted to 30MPH, I wonder if my email had anything to do with it!!

Result!! Driving along Southmead road earlier, I noticed that the 20MPH has reverted to 30MPH, I wonder if my email had anything to do with it!!

No one takes any notice of the 20 limit, not even the old bill. I just keep driving at 30 like everyone else, and can't recall being behind someone crawling along at 20. Biggest waste of time and new road signs ever.

I usually don't take any notice of any speed limit signs, although I do keep a weather eye out for speed cameras.

Instead, I rely on my common sense and I certainly don't drive stupidly.

Sponsored Links
Back