Browsing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
from desktop when i open internet explorer or other applications, Why do they open in envelope size and not full size window?...i'me on XP.

Sponsored Links
If you click on the corner of the page & drag it to the full screen size then close the page & exit IE, does it open full page next time? Iknow that will resolve the problem with link pages but not sure about home page problems.

If you click on the corner of the page & drag it to the full screen size then close the page & exit IE, does it open full page next time? Iknow that will resolve the problem with link pages but not sure about home page problems.

YEP..That worked,i dragged it to the top left first then pulled it down to the bottom right..ok now,But why it started doing it in the first place i have no idea..

Sponsored Links

YEP..That worked,i dragged it to the top left first then pulled it down to the bottom right..ok now,But why it started doing it in the first place i have no idea..
It does it because XP opens IE at the size that the last page was closed at, so if you had a small link open in the background & closed your main page before the small link page then when you next connect it opens at that size

Back