Buderus Modulink 250 RF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have inherited my mums house after she passed away, and am getting it ready to sell.

House is fitted with a Buderus 500-28C boiler and works perfectly, which is quite amazing since it is 17 years old.

The problem I have is with the controller, a Modulink 250RF , I am totally confused with the view/edit set points system. And would rather sell it with a simpler system.

I have read and re-read the instructions to no avail, I just dont get it, also the controller up/down buttons work when they want, I am pretty sure that they are worn out.
Is there a replacement system that I can buy to replace the controller/receiver ?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
If it's a Modulink 250RF Single Channel Thermostat and the Buderus boiler is a combi version, then yes. But some wiring would be involved.

As I recall, the Modulink 250RF has a receiver wired to and located underneath the boiler and the thermostat is remote and battery operated. They come together and work together as a pair. So to change it for another device would mean that the receiver would need to be replaced with either another receiver and thermostat pair. Or the boiler could be connected directly to a new wired thermostat.

A quick look at an online Buderus 500-28C manual shows that the boiler has terminals for wiring to external controls. So assuming yours is the same version, there shouldn't be a problem with selecting any standard "third party 230V thermostat"

def.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back