C & K Securitech C023 203 Reset Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a C & K Securitech C023 203 alarm. I recently turned of the mains power in order to replace a fuse in the main fuse box. The alarm was not set at the time however turning of the mains set the alarm off, I could not disarm the alarm by entering the code. Eventually the alarm stopped ringing and the mains reconnected the alarm stayed silent. The exterior box continues to flash. I am unable to set or reset the alarm, I have tried both our code and the default. Neither the mains or fault lights are lit on the alarm panel, I think the panel has power as the buttons light up and beep when pressed. If I need to replace the battery where is this located?

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I have exaclty same problem you had. same alarm and same problem.
can you tell me how did you re-set the code and about battery.
i don't know my code but all sensor, flashing alarm, works. I had power trip off and since then door chime does not work and control panel light gone off.

please help.

thanks

The alarm was not set at the time however turning of the mains set the alarm off, I could not disarm the alarm by entering the code.

= Faulty Battery

Ever had the alarm serviced? Checked the battery?

Even though it's a rechargeable battery it does not last forever, should be replaced every 5yrs absolute maximum, usually sooner.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back