C5 Rouge Builders programme

M

Mickymoody

Dom Littlewood, and his tart, run about trying to fix a builders fail. They are so anal about the build, where she is so clueless, and he gets his teeth into it. But when he gets to the builder....seems to back down, or be fobbed off...and Melinda Messenger, seems to blag a load of stuff..allegedly by getting her norks out? or casting couch? I'd love to go into a shop and blag a load of freebies. Easy to do with Melinda in tow, cheap telly. Once again.

Sponsored Links
Do you mean, C5 Rogue builders?

That seems to be the current one...but there are many other's including BBC1 Watchdog...

TV Directive - To present a fair and balanced view to the public...should the person in the film not be dissected? There is a totally unbalanced view, where Dom, or lady Anne, hunts someone down, is it fair? You are builders, could you escape an investigation, do you do short shrift?

Dom confronts the guilty bloke, like a waster in a playground, where most people drive off. After his hard image didn't pay off. There is no resolution. Boring TV. WHY did people pay £100,000 for improvements to their house, without checking their builder first?

And nothing seems to come off it, unless he has a new series planned. The scammer driver drives off..

Sponsored Links
I'd give her some free wallpaper paste substitute. :LOL:

Why bother to add..with your wasted paste? As your post wasn't wanted before you posted it? But if it makes you feel better...Good on ya!

Free stuff is blagged in advance, not all "rouge" builders are rogues, infact it may be considered racist to say that only certain coloured builders are bad at their job.

Free stuff is blagged in advance

How does that work then? Does Melinda phone up shops, thinking "We'll need a kitchen, beds, tables , shelves? Before she's even seen the job?
I don't think so.
Anyway, the only cowboy builder on the program is the one Melinda uses. Every week it's the same " I can't possibly do that for the price Melinda." "We're going to struggle to do this." " I'll need 30 tradesmen to pull this one off." etc etc.
Instead of just getting on with the build, he's the one coming up with excuse after excuse. ;) ;)

Brilliant watching that builder just say nothing and smiling, so unexpected, lol.

Those gardeners all had their T-shirts on displaying their company name and the programme clouded them out. All that free work and they did that. :evil:

The companies only agree to give away free 'stuff' due to the split second advertising they can do on TV. It wood cost alot more if the company had to pay for it.

Didn't Dom have a programme where he had a customer wired up so that they went into a store and he gave them the questions to get a better price? They also don't mention that the customer went for the cheapest cash price.

More like rouge customers.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back