Can anyone identify this please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My bedroom window on the left side does not quite close flush and it seems to be because this little hook thing is broken (see picture) can anyone identify it and where I can buy a replacement please.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3730.JPG
    IMG_3730.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 152
Sponsored Links
After some searching seems the best plan would be just replace the hinges.

Yes new hinges needed.
Measure the length and you will also need the stack height, Either take the sash out to measure it or buy both 13&17mm stacks and take the wrong ones backto the shop once your done.
The fixing holes will 99% of the time be in different places so pencil mark the old hinges before you remove them and line the new hinge up along the side to judge where you will need to fit them

Sponsored Links
Thanks I did not know about stack height I had everything else measured apparently it's hard to measure stack height without the window out. Screw fix sell new hinges at 13mm with adjusters to make it 17mm if needed for £6.49 so will get some and replace next weekend.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back