Can anyone tell me what one of these is called?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a dresser on which two of these have snapped causing the legs to break off. Can anyone tell me what they're called and suggest somewhere I can get replacements from?

Ta!!

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
In all fairness this is the first time it's broken in three years. I suspect someone has been dragging the dresser around instead of lifting it and moving it so more likely to be abuse than wear and tear.

This is a better view of it.

Brass plate is 3mm thick and measures 40mm in diamater. Threaded shaft is 25mm long and non-threaded shaft is 15mm long. I'm guessing it's M10 thread.

Would prefer to find a direct replacement as there's already a large hole drilled out in the centre of the leg so dowelling isn't necessarily going to be that sound.

Sponsored Links
Simple to make if you have access to a metal working machine shop.

Wotan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back