CAN THIS BE BEATEN

B

BOB.DOLE

Description Monthly Charges Cost

Motorola RAZR V3 n/a £0.00
O2 400 (12mth) £35.00 £0.00 £0.00
9 Months FREE n/a £0.00
3mths FREE Insurance (£5.99 pm thereafter, can be cancelled) (more info) £0.00 £0.00
Add Extras?

FREE next day delivery subject to stock availability (more info) n/a £0.00

Prices include VAT. £0.00

O2 400 (12mth) 400 mins & 100 txts a month
(anytime to any network or UK landline) 9 Months FREE £315 £FREE 12 £35.00 (£0.00 during offer period)

CAN THIS BE RIGHT I WORK IT OUT AT£8.75 PER MONTH FOR 400 MINS CALLS AND 100 TEXTS IS THIS A GOOD DEAL.

Sponsored Links
depends if the network concerened has any coverage in the UK. Doesn't sound very promising :(

I think it may well be right, I was looking at a very similar deal with orange. The catch is that you have to pay the full monthly rental and claim cashback 3 times within the year by sending in a voucher with a copy of various airtime bills. They probably rely on many people forgetting to do this. These are the kinds of deals I am on with the works phones at the moment and it works fine as long as you enter in your diary right at the beginning the months when you need to send the vouchers in, and I'm too tight to forget to send in a voucher resulting in a £50-60 cheque as cashback.

hermes said:
I think it may well be right, I was looking at a very similar deal with orange. The catch is that you have to pay the full monthly rental and claim cashback 3 times within the year by sending in a voucher with a copy of various airtime bills. They probably rely on many people forgetting to do this. These are the kinds of deals I am on with the works phones at the moment and it works fine as long as you enter in your diary right at the beginning the months when you need to send the vouchers in, and I'm too tight to forget to send in a voucher resulting in a £50-60 cheque as cashback.

see what yea mean looks like another swindle to me their is always a crummy catch with these scum bags.

So whats the best deal out thir im looking for around 400 mins call a month anyone know.

Sponsored Links
no catch what so ever, you just have to read the small print and don't be greedy

you get what you pay for

breezer said:
no catch what so ever, you just have to read the small print and don't be greedy

you get what you pay for

so in other words in your opinion breezer what would you say is the best deal at the moment for 400 mins.

hermes said:
BOB why are you asking other people to find the best deals for you?

ive been looking for two weeks and i cant make sesce of it all it boggles my brain.

Sponsored Links
Back