Candy Go482 Flashing door light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I have just found your forum whilst using Google to research an issue we are having with our Candy Go482 Washing Machine and am hopefull someone here might be able to help! In return I am an IT engineer if I can be of help to you!

All of a sudden, when a program is set and the start button pushed the door security light continues to flash and does not become solid (which is when the wash starts) but the door locks. IT then just stays flashing and the machine does not start.

There are no fault codes and when the machine is put into diagnositc mode, the door lock engages but the light continues to flash but goes no further.

I have removed the lock assembly to make sure all connections are sound, also to the PCB. There is some black residue on IC101, although no typical smell that you would associate with a burned board. I am sure if that was the case more would seem to be at fault and I would get an error code.

All looks good, and the door does lock fine, the door light seems to be holding things up!?

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

Steve.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back