Cannot Learn To Keep His Gob Shut

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ferguson hit with FA fine and ban.
Ferguson has also been fined £20,000 and warned about his future conduct.

Appears that he will never learn:

Ferguson has a history of improper conduct charges for incidents involving referees.

In the 2007-08 season he was given a two-match touchline ban and fined £5,000 for a rant at referee Mark Clattenburg during a match at Bolton.

And during the last campaign he was banned for two games and fined £10,000 after remonstrating with referee Mike Dean after a match against Hull.

So why not ban him from the games for a couple of months? He may learn to control his temper and tantrums.

Am I the only one who still thinks that the refs give his side FET* when they are losing just before the final whistle?
*FET = Fergusons Extra Time

Sponsored Links
him and united have shall we say "enjoyed" the decisions going their way for a long long time and now it seems that referees are no longer doing so, that he doesnt know how to handle it.

Many managers of other clubs have to put up with decisions not going their way week in week out and just accept that they can do nothing about it.

Sponsored Links
oh sod it,thought you were talking about my eldest,coz hes a gobshite.

The manager of my little local team gets mad with the refs too. last week he was find 50p for shouting at the ref :LOL: :LOL:

youngroughcaster.

Back