Car bra

Sponsored Links
I see a lot of Kia Sedona's with these, and saw Mazda B2000 "mini-trucks" at car shows.

I was told, by the owner of one of the Mazdas, that it was there "to protect the paint"...

So instead of having a couple of stone chips you have a big sheet of black plastic over the front of your car :confused: THAT looks better :LOL:

Not to mention that this was a RED minitruck and therefore the paint would be fading on the rest of the vehicle whilst that under the bra stayed put. :LOL: He said he had tried removing the bra, but after a while it begins to bond to the paint, thus removing it damages the paint anyway :LOL:

Lots of cars/vans have these in the States and Canada in thw winter to protect form all the salt/grit on the roads (they know how to keep the population moving after freal snow). They also have these spoiler things on the leading edge of the bonnets which deflect snow and rain off the screen when you drive at over 40mph.

Going over 40mph on snow? :LOL:

To be fare to we Brits, we cope with wet, grey weather better than people from sunny climes.

Sponsored Links
Try driving on the M4/5 in snow .... some bu ##ers drive as if on tarmac and coke. ;)

Perhaps the bra users forgot to talc before use. :D

bathroomswap said:
AdamW said:

No problem in a car with 4x4 :D Done it in Canada many a time.

Until you have to stop .. then we are all pretty well equally nadgered ! :D :D

empip said:
bathroomswap said:
AdamW said:

No problem in a car with 4x4 :D Done it in Canada many a time.

Until you have to stop .. then we are all pretty well equally nadgered ! :D :D

ABS helps, but I agree with your concern if a moose jumped out :eek:

The trouble over here is we never have winter tyres. Most cars have half worn tyres or worse and anyone with a sports car probably buys semi slick performance tyres. We just aren't geared up for it.

those of us who 'had' / 'have' to manage have usually done so, using our superb skills to keep on the move :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back