CAUGHT WITH MY PANTS DOWN.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
wonderb0y said:
quality, some people really have too many free minutes
Come off it wonderb0y - it's only a bit of banter in the GD forum.

Softus
I think he was referring to *the real world general public* on this topic complaining an not the lurkers here ..lol

yeah i was on about free phone minutes and complaining old gits who have nothing better to do ;)

solo said:
So that was your a**e. I thought you were flashing me a great big toothless grin.

solo slow slug brain cell , its coming matey i heard we can now take one brain cell stick into an incubator sling shoot it from the sun and maybe, just maybe some poor sod of an alian will transforme you into a twin cell, just think about it solo, sorry you cant think yet but it will be a new you,
you will able to wink at each other on planet brain bog. 1` wink for yes and 2 winks for no. 2 trillian years from now you will be like us you will able to go to the bog and wipe your a,ss. instead of the crap coming out of yea gob you will ivolve an a,ss hole but lets just hope evolusion gets it right this time.

Sponsored Links
Hey Blob. If you're what passes for evolution round here, I'm staying in the mud.

Guy sitting doing nothing for ages on a big site bloke walks up to him and says "who do you work for" guy replies "Shanks and that other c##t" . Bloke replies "well I AM the other c##t your sacked."

Back