Central Heating - confused!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into my first house, this DIY is all new to me! I have had problems with my heating since I moved in. The boiler is in the kitchen, the hot water tank is directly above in the bathroom. The radiator in the bathroom has an integrated towel rail and has always been cold, but there is no apparent way to bleed it! The radiator in the bedroom next door has always been hot at the bottom, cold at the top, I have bled it and bled it and bled it, the air stops, but no water comes out, then 2 mins later, more air! Decided to try to re-balance the system, so opened the valves in the bathroom and that bedroom, nothing much has happened except the radiator down stairs (furthest away from water tank) is now cold, there is water in it, but it's cold!! Help!! Please!! Very confused!!! :confused:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back