central heating turns off when water reaches temp in tank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the central heating works till the water reaches temp in storage tank then the pump and boiler turn off.
SYSTEM
Barlo balmoral 45f boiler / Honeywell thermostat stairs and on storage tank / tempest 7, seven day timer / honeywell valve / honeywell wiring box.
i have checked the wiring ie, red wire from pump - red wire connection in the honeywell wiring box all seem to be ok the only thing i have noticed is there is a pump run on loop to cut, in the wiring box do i need to CUT this?
also in the wiring box there are connections for the programmer ie, hw off
hw on ch E,N,L but in the programmer itself there are hw off hw on ch off ch on N,L

ANY INFORMATION OR HELP WOULD BE APPRIECIATED THANKS IN ADVANCE / NEWBY NOVICE.

Sponsored Links
before u go hacking at the wiring.....did this work before.. and now it doesn't ?
normally miswired systems are sorted out near the time of installation...
unless santa been round and messed with all ur wiring ?

NO I HAVE PUT THE HONYWELL WIRING BOX IN. AS IT WAS ALL JUST A BUNCH OFF WIRE GOING INTO WIREING BLOCK LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD USE ON A CAR :confused:

I HAVE ONLY JUST MOVED IN 2 THIS HOUSE AND I THINK THE DIY DISASTER KING USE TO LIVE HERE B4 ME :(

Sponsored Links
pse dont SHOUT......
i cant help u there....not to hot an wiring !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back