Central heating working but water is luke warm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I had a Baxi combi 105 HE fitted over a year ago and it has never worked properly since it was installed, It will heat up the central heating but the water to the sinks and to the bath are either cold or just warm, I've tried turning the thermostat up and had plumber out numerous times, but still the problem is still happening, also the system keeps loosing pressure and there are no leaks anywhere, I'm was wondering is this a common fault on this make of combi boiler, please could someone give me some advice on how to get it fixed. Thanks

Sponsored Links
One has to ask why you or your installer have never called Baxi out under warranty in all this time. It is what they are there for ;)

It worked for about six months, then started going funny called baxi the said it was the circuit board which the plumber replaced and fixed it then it started losing pressure so we would repressurise it this went on and on then the warrenty ran out we called them, they said replaced the board again, flush the rads out as well check for leaks which we did, but still its doing the same thing, losing pressure and luke warm water which is no good when you have 3 kids to bath, have you any suggetions please or do you thick I should just get a new boiler because this one is really starting to do my head, were just lucky that we have a shower fitted that is actually working, which is strange because it has a suply of hot water but you have to turn the temp up on it to max thanks

sounds mucho like the div valve needs a new diafrgm dyafrem diafregm a new thingy ....and also check outside for that ickle pipe that annoys everyone ... is it dripping ?? If so then pressure up far too much ( stop fiddling) or exp tank reqd.... Tell u wot ... kick the booger off the wall and get a new un!!

Sponsored Links
Call heat team out on a fixed price repair, £299.

I am suspicious of your installer though, why would he supply and fit a new pcb when Baxi would have come out and replaced it (if needed) for free :rolleyes: :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back