Ceramic disc cartridge identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My kitchen tap(Carron Phoenix) has been dripping for a number of weeks and, after replacing every rubber component and cleaning up the ceramic discs. I now need to replace the cold valve completely, but am having trouble identifying it. The closest I can get, using all the dimensions I could measure is the Elite CD Cartridge on the Lunns website http://www.shop.lunns.net/elite-cd-cartridge-2546-p.asp.

This item has been discontinued, but can be directly replaced by the Tantadisc CD Cartridge 1/2, which looks COMPLETELY different. Can anybody tell me if it is a direct replacement or, failing that, identify my valve from the picture attached.

It is a 1/2 " fitting marked Z in an oval, KK in a rectangle and A00. It is 18 spline with a splined shank of 10mm. The length from the thread to the bottom is approx 15mm and the length above the thread is approx 25mm. The diameter of the bottom portion is approx 20mm and the hexagonal part is 25mm across the faces, if that's any help.

Sponsored Links
most merchants have them off the shelf if you have the time nip in and compare them side by side its the easiest and best way .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back