Changing service kit on a 3 way Vokera Linea 28 combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,

Does anybody have any images or know how to get to the 3 way valve and replace what is called service kit washers etc? It is like a over hall kit for the 3 way valve. The boilre is a Vokera linea 28

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Great wee boiler, fitted 1000s & repaired 100s. If you don't know what you're doing & you're talking about repairing the hydraulic manifold? Get yourself the MI's.......Page 28 Fig. 35.

No gas involved, but you still need to take the casing off the boiler - so you should be a Gas Safe RGI if it's not in your own home??!!

Why have you got two threads on the go for this 'hunting'?

Hi Delta,

Thanks for the advice, the boiler is in my own house, and at the moment i am just gathering info, it sounds like a tricky thing to do, so perhaps i might call in an engineer and get my Wallet bashed!

Thanks anyway

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys again,

I have managed to put a new service kit on the 3 way valave etc, but the hot water still gets into the rads while the hot water is running !! Any other ideas please?

Thanks

Hi Delta,

Back to what you said on earlier tread, are you saying that i may need to change the heat exchanger manifold? The plate looking thing on the back of the 3 way valve? And this would stop the water getting into my rads while the hot tap is running?

Thanks

The only way to prevent this happening is to correctly fit the service kit parts including the bobbin etc and also to make sure the non return valves are clean and working.
To do this would involve removal of the plate neat ex, and while it is removed it can be cleaned.
It does require a fair bit of dismantling.

Hi Delta,

Once again, thanks for the reply,

You have to excuse me, what do you mean by follow the MIS through? I have contacted Vokera direct and they recon that the only part that could be causing this issue is the service kit on the 3 way valve! What do you think? They advised me to take it all apart and reassemble it again!!It is driving me mad.

Thanks

Hi Delta,

Once again, thanks for the reply,

You have to excuse me, what do you mean by follow the MIS through? I have contacted Vokera direct and they recon that the only part that could be causing this issue is the service kit on the 3 way valve! What do you think? They advised me to take it all apart and reassemble it again!!It is driving me mad.

Thanks

Is your system manky by the way & do you have the MIs for the appliance?

A sticking non return valve on the outlet of the primary return from the plate HE is said to be able to give that symptom.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back