CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, my better half brought home new christmas lights for outside conifer, she now wants the lights to go on and off with different patterns. looking for a similair box to what i have indoors which create 10 different light patterns at the touch of a button. dont know how to describe it for searching on ebay, all my searches have drawn blanks, Can anyone help? the lights have a sealed moulded transformer with 240v primary & 32v secondry

Sponsored Links
The lights are usually designed and wired for the box, id quess the only option is on or off

Yes, you need a set of lights that have that function built in. You cannot convert the ones you bought into a 'flashier' set.

Sponsored Links
Best you might be able to do is to have them all flashing on and off together. (Imagine standing by the socket, flicking the switch on and off - that's the effect).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back