cloakroom downstairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

can somebody tell me if it is possable to install a down stairs cloakroom , vanaty sink and toilet in a small room in the hall of my house , what factors do i need to consider when deciding if it is posible or not ?? and if i chose to how do i fit it ???

Thanks

:D

Sponsored Links
It's more to do with getting the drainage right than anything else. You could use a saniflo unit but these are a bit naff and do go wrong at some stage.

Your other post about the rad valve doesnt inspire my confidence in your ability to carry out such a task. Please don't think I'm picking on you here I am just telling it like it is.

Best get someone in to give you a quote

Sponsored Links
I did one years ago in my last house...need building regs approval, I had a mate who`s an architect so he did the plans etc. Plumbing is my trade, and I would never have a skankiflo in my house :mad:

Thanks for all the advice guys, im off today to start work , will have it built in no time.

thanks again :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back