combi boiler radiator bleeding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried bleeding my upstairs radiators with the combi system off and i get ashort burst of air then nothing.
I notice the advice for the bleeding of radiotors is for conventional boilers can someone let me know the proceedure if different for bleeding combi radiators? :)

Sponsored Links
no it is the same to bleed them, but you must check the systems presure After you have done it and refil as necessary.

You do this by checking the pressure gauge on the boiler and using the filling loop

that is this thing,
fill_loop.jpg

you will find a tap next to it, turn it on slowly untill the pressure is back to normal and then turn it off.

Picture courtesey of the gasman

Hi Folks,

I have a Jaguar 23 Combi boiler with a FO error message on the LCD display. The water pressure goes from 0.1 to 0.5 bar which seems to indicate a loss of water pressure. My boiler man and the user manual tell me to top up the water in the system. I have found the flexi under the cold water main inlet (a blue knob) but cannot find the screw or device that should let additional water to go in to increase the water pressure. Would anyone know where this screw or device is?

Thanks for your help.

Didier :cry:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back