Combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
We are converting 2nd floor of our victorian house into master ensuite, the house was renovated 2yrs ago by a builder who we then bought it from. The house has 12 radiators and has one bathroom, but this will be two shortly with the ensuite. The boiler put a sime boiler in, which i believe are pants this is 2yrs old. Our plumber in the past stated he would never fit a sime and stays clear of them. The sime is a Ecomfort 30 and i wondered we are adding two more radiators which is the total of 12 and the extra shower which will be a aqualisa digital. I will be consulting the plumber in a few months when wotk starts but though i would ask on here.
The current sime has caused us no problems as yet but wondered would this boiler take the extra shower, not sure if boilers are limited to what they can supply.
Also if it was you guys would you consider replacing the boiler anyway and if so take it that this wont be as bad a job because all pipes etc are already in place for the current one.
Also if you was to change what combi would you go for that would tackle the this 2 storey house and rads and showers.
Cheers Lee

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back