COMBI-UPSTAIRS RADS HOT DOWNSTAIRS COOL.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vaillant 831 eco combi,upastairs rads are nice and hot but downstairs are cool and almost cold at the bottom of the rads.I have tried bleeding the rads.If i turn all upstairs rads off the downstairs then become red hot top and bottom!.Any ideas?.Thanks :(

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the info,but shouldnt have the installer done this!!!.Also found that the condense pipe is not flowing downwards,if i touch the pipe water then drains off,would this cause any long term damage??? Thanks once again. :cry:

Sponsored Links
I have mentioned it to him he says it will be ok!!.Im no plumber or engineer,but i know water will not flow upwards! :D .Wont do my boiler any good the way it is,will it! :(

Thanks for the reply,its only been fitted a week!.Its a vaillant 831,ill be on to him in the morning!.Bad workmanship is spoiling a really good product.RIP my old back boiler,20 odd years of service and never missed a beat! :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back