Combustion Chamber access query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've filled out the relevant information with my GasSafe registration details for the Combustion Chamber. How long does it normally take to get access to it?

Sponsored Links
Been ages since I joined but think it is only a couple of days depends who is available, with it being holiday time might not be many available, welcome when you get in its worth it you will get a lot of good advice as well as a lot of leg pulling

Sponsored Links
You sometimes get no notification at all try opening the cc page and see if it lets you in

I try that every day, am beginning to think its just a myth or one of you have left a leak and its gone up with a bang :)

It depends on satellite comms access for the site owner from his yacht..... mod

Last edited by a moderator:
I try that every day, am beginning to think its just a myth or one of you have left a leak and its gone up with a bang :)

It depends on satellite comms access for the site owner from his yacht..... mod
Aye that sounds about right

well my knowledge of boilers is pretty poor, so we kinda even the playing field
That is what it is all supposed to be about mate we all have our own levels of knowledge and help each other out, sadly there are a few that dont get it and think that they know everything but thats life

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back