connecting up UFH

M

marsaday

i am having problems with getting someone to connect up my UFH to the boiler. i have put the pipes in the screed and layed a flow/return from the manifold to the boiler.

the maifold and boiler need connecting up now and then all wiring to happen as well. any idea how much it will cost? i am in york and it is difficult to get someone to do the job.

i have been badly let down my plumbers recently and it really has got to me.

Sponsored Links
If you were in the trade you would realise the pitfalls in picking up a half completed job, particularly if the customer wanted a fixed price quotation up front.

Where others have half completed a job, experience tells us it will be a can of worms.

We would take it on (this is hypothetical because we are in Surrey) on a 'day rate' basis only. I suspect this might be the problem. Are you expecting a fixed quote?

HI

Simond is right.it will be difficult to find someone to finish off the job :cry:

Sponsored Links
i want to pay on a day rate basis. there are no problems. but any way i will get someone.

i have to say the way i have been treated a plumbers really is disgusting. i deal with a lot of trades and have not been so badly let down before. maybe it is to do with the york area because we are new here. i have found a great joiner and sparky, but not a plumber yet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back