Conservative candidate Lee Anderson LOL

Sponsored Links
Last edited:
Ok I will pay £800 for this job as you asked.

Well I mean to say £300 now you have done it.

You thicko, everyone lies. (y)

Sponsored Links
This one is quite amusing too.

Another person who went to the Diane Abbot maths school...!

This one is quite amusing too.

I watched that interview.

'under conservatives there will be 50,000 more nurses'
'yes but 19,000 of those nurses are already employed'
'under Conservatives we will work hard to retain nurses and persuade them not to leave'
'yes but "50,000 more" to me means "50,000 more"
etc
etc
etc

Oh and Nicky Morgan said 'I voted remain and would vote remain again but we need to 'get Brexit done' -because I am a Tory robot and I have been trained to bang that drum so that stupid people believe it.

So if I have 100 staff and I expect 20 to leave but recruit 10 more but the 20 don't leave then I have recruited 30 staff. 30 new payroll entries..........

So if I have 100 staff and I expect 20 to leave but recruit 10 more but the 20 don't leave then I have recruited 30 staff. 30 new payroll entries..........

The answer that is always given on here is 'well all politicians lie'.

The danger we have at this period of politics is not that politicians lie, but that they lie and are not challenged. And the RWR are happy to believe the lies.
The lies are being supported by the Telegraph and the Mail.
And lapped up by Ryler, Fillyboy, DP etc (but not Transam, he buys the i occasionally and listens to R4)

Last edited:

The danger we have at this period of politics is not that politicians lie, but that they lie and are not challenged. And the RWR are happy to believe the lies.
And lapped up by Ryler, Fillyboy, DP etc

We live in a post fact world and it's dangerous. Call out the lies from all parties and everyone. But to defend it by saying everyone lies is both incorrect and defeatist.

When did parties become football clubs you support blindly? It happens in the US, in the same breath a woman was arguing against a democrat proposal for healthcare she mentioned how ACA (democratic) had saved her life but was supporting Republicans who will end it.

not always.

People who like Buffoon Johnson often say it. Buffoon Johnson is a notorious and unashamed liar who has no concept of decent honest behaviour. We can assume that people who support him are the same.

Is the person parroting that foolish "excuse" a tory supporting brexer?

When did parties become football clubs you support blindly? It happens in the US, in the same breath a woman was arguing against a democrat proposal for healthcare she mentioned how ACA (democratic) had saved her life but was supporting Republicans who will end it.
It happens here too...

Plenty of so-called business people saying that they will lose their businesses because of Brexit, but that it's 'worth it'...

Plenty more who are happy to see their own families suffer, violence return to N.I. and the break up of the UK because it's 'worth it'...

The dumbing down of certain sections of the UK population has certainly been a success in the eyes of the chief manipulators!

And lapped up by Ryler, Fillyboy, DP etc

I don't read the Telegraph day wail
Sun
Guardian
Mirror
:cool:

Occasionally buy the I :cool:

Listen to radio 4 a lot

Porkie pies and politicians go hand in hand ;)

Buffoon Johnson is a notorious and unashamed liar who has no concept of decent honest behaviour. We can assume that people who support him are the same.
Sums up your dozy assumptions.

Sponsored Links
Back