Cooker Spark Generator Wiring - Mouse eaten through

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to know where I can buy the fine wires/cables to reconnect the spark generator to each of the gas rings, grill and oven in my mum's Parkinson Cowan Cooker. Each has little spade connectors at each end.

Believe it or not a mouse has been living under the cooker top under the gas burners and has chewed through the wiring which looks simple enough to replace if I only knew what to call them and where to get them. Most are one single wire in white sheathing and those which go tothe battery are many wires in brown covering. I have tried searching on the internet and have replaced the spark generator easily; thinking that was the problem.
Can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
Post the model no, seen mice living in cookers a few times can send you a set F.o.c. but dont know how to get your details ????

Thanks that's fantastic - I have never used this site before and i get a respnse in hours.

Model is a Parkinson Cowan L50GSWN2

My email is [email protected] - I'll send my address if you email me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back