Copywriter wanted

Young lady, we feel that your post is way out of order, possibly due to the fact that either you are to young, to old or not experienced enough to know what the word craic means in this industry.
Fred.
Immature? We have never known him to be so.
Disrespectful? Yes, can very much be so when required.
Stupid comments? Any one with 5000 odd posts is bound to make some stupid comment along the line.
Fred over the years, has given free professional advice and assistance to thousands of posters on this forum, including our selves, for which we are very appreciative.
You on the other hand, appear to have joined the forum to earn a few shillings. Looking forward to you answering a few questions.
Regards trolls, sorry do not know what they are, how ever our old Mum taught us to believe in goblins.
oldun :D :LOL: :p

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You mean applying for some non-existent bit of work from a dubious sounding 'roofer' with a website that doesn't even have an address or an email and making a simple grammatical error? A little ironic? :p

Freddie you obviously did not read the post correctly, the website is new and under construction
And not completed . yes it has spelling/grammar errors the reason for the post in the first place... Doughnut

Yea yea yea, blah blah blah, the grammatical error was a reference to Scottishservo's school boy error Doughnut.

Don't forget your hat on the wayout. ;)

I'm sure if the job was for lyrics, not technical writing, then FMT would be interested

Hi,
Please can you post more details regarding your advert for a technical writer. I am qualified building surveyor with technical writing and drawing experience.
Regards,
Ruth

Hi Scottishservo

I apologise about the Troll and thank you for kicking his butt , beautifully said.

Here is my phone number 07909232708 this way the troll will not interfere

Hehe, ooh jokes about my username, I've never heard that before, you'll be telling me I'm gay and have aids next. I much prefer to have a laugh on here and not concern myself with getting dribs and drabs of work off a forum, that's not actually what this forum is all about you pair of puddings, the clues in the name.

All credit to FMT, he doesn't have aids and isn't gay. He's a good asset to the forum but does have a very severe bout of crabs.

All credit to FMT, he doesn't have aids and isn't gay. He's a good asset to the forum but does have a very severe bout of crabs.[/quote]

Hi
I have no problems with gay people, lived
in Brighton for ten years most of my clients down there
are gay.im straight BTW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back