Corbyn: Give Iran the bomb: it might make the regime more pliable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment...mb-it-might-make-the-regime-more-pliable.html

You see, if I were an Iranian politician, my mind would be made up. If we were all sitting in Teheran and puffing our post-breakfast pipes and pondering the question of Iranian nukes, I am afraid that we might come to a very different answer.

Never mind the bleating from the UN and the snarlings of the Bush Administration and the stream of démarches from Margaret Beckett, which I would file immediately in the bin. If I were the member for Qom South, I would feel that it was my patriotic duty to equip my country, as fast as possible, with the biggest, shiniest, pointiest and most explosive thermonuclear device on the market.

Sponsored Links
You'd have to give them a whole arsenal. Trouble is, the guy who has only one bomb, has come about that bomb because he intends to use it. The guy who has many bombs reserves them for deterence only.

Nozzle

Why do you say "Corbyn: Give Iran the bomb: it might make the regime more pliable"

That article was written by Boris Johnson,12:01AM BST 12 Oct 2006

Wow

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment...mb-it-might-make-the-regime-more-pliable.html

You see, if I were an Iranian politician, my mind would be made up. If we were all sitting in Teheran and puffing our post-breakfast pipes and pondering the question of Iranian nukes, I am afraid that we might come to a very different answer.

Never mind the bleating from the UN and the snarlings of the Bush Administration and the stream of démarches from Margaret Beckett, which I would file immediately in the bin. If I were the member for Qom South, I would feel that it was my patriotic duty to equip my country, as fast as possible, with the biggest, shiniest, pointiest and most explosive thermonuclear device on the market.
Corbyn will be unemployed in a weeks time

Sponsored Links
Why do you say "Corbyn: Give Iran the bomb: it might make the regime more pliable"

That article was written by Boris Johnson,12:01AM BST 12 Oct 2006

According to the RWR lies dont matter.

So you read the article by Boris.

Proves point how gullible and easily tricked you are.
Proves nout as usual!!!.Merely stated my view!!!Corbyn loses election and stops being Labour party leader..Stop overcomplicating Stuff trying to look clever

Back