Coronation St

J

joinerjohn

Anyone watch Coronation St tonight?? Totally unbelievable. Man holding hostages in the factory has a gun. Let's one woman go. She goes into the Rovers and the customers/residents decide to arm themselves with bits of wood and attempt a rescue :eek: :eek:
They must be very brave in Weatherfield. (or very stupid)
Poor poor story writing at it's worst. The scriptwriter deserves to be signing on next week. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
PS I don't watch it by choice. SWMBO has control of the remote ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Anyone watch Coronation St tonight?? Totally unbelievable. Man holding hostages in the factory has a gun. Let's one woman go. She goes into the Rovers and the customers/residents decide to arm themselves with bits of wood and attempt a rescue :eek: :eek:
They must be very brave in Weatherfield. (or very stupid)
Poor poor story writing at it's worst. The scriptwriter deserves to be signing on next week. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
PS I don't watch it by choice. SWMBO has control of the remote ;) ;) ;) ;)

yes, i dream of being allowed to operate the remote...........

Man holding hostages in the factory has a gun. Let's one woman go. She goes into the Rovers

Great script writing, real case she would have not been allowed anywhere members of the public....she would have been taken away and asked every question possible!

When CS is on, visit DIYNOT.com. SWMBO can't make you watch the TV - FFS.

The only program I know that is worse than CS, is Jeremy Vile.

Sponsored Links
The last time I watch Corrie it was in black and white and Ken Barlow was a student. Bet I haven't missed much.

When CS is on, visit DIYNOT.com. SWMBO can't make you watch the TV - FFS.

Oh no, you have to sink waaay waaay lower than that, then you arrive at Britains Got Talent and Pop Idol, then you keep going down, and right down at the bottom, in the bilges, next to the keel is Im a Celebrity and Big Brother.

Ohh she watches that too. I keep threatening to give JK a call, just so's Graham the counsellor could try and understand her.
Mind you' Im not on drugs, have not got anyone pregnant (recently) and ain't been in trouble with the police, don't have an asbo, hoodie or backwards facing baseball cap... So I doubt JK would be interested.

my missus to had this on,

got my own back now,she thought i wanted to watch junior apprentice :eek:
im now watching golf on eurosport,and shes in a huff :D :D

shes had the remote since 6pm.MY TIME NOW.

How on earth can anyone with half a brain watch 'soaps'? They are mind numbingly crass, nearly as bad as the so called ' reality ' shows.

If your missus wants the remote, turn the batteries the other way round so it doesn't work - she'll then get the hump and go to the kitchen, leaving you to watch your sport :LOL:

I thought Coronation Street was a fly on the wall documentary :eek:

The last time I watch Corrie it was in black and white and Ken Barlow was a student. Bet I haven't missed much.

Minnie Caldwell's cat died. That was exciting. ( Or is that exiting?)

Sponsored Links
Back