Correct or incorrect?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I never cease to be amazed at the number of remain politicians that are MP's of leave majority constituencies, are they so naive they don't know what's going to happen at a genreal election ? There will be an absolute blood bath ....probably Farage will dominate the results.

Labour are ecstatic at the courts ruling ~ a pyhrric victory, ignore the electorate at your peril. The northern labour heartlands will decimate the labour party. Why do labour politicians think they're immune to people's wrath ?

Stupid what noun would you use to describe remain politicians of a leave constituency ?

Absolute blood bath I described it as ..........was it ? Too damn right !!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Someone that's ignored posts on my posts .....why bother ???

Is it you that's going to emigrate ??? Hurry up and go.

Sponsored Links
"I never cease to be amazed at the number of remain politicians that are MP's of leave majority constituencies,"

Are you implying that the people don't know what they are voting for?

"I never cease to be amazed at the number of remain politicians that are MP's of leave majority constituencies,"

No, he means that Buffoon Johnson should have acted in accordance with his constituents' wishes, or resigned as MP.

Vinty agrees

MP's who will honour the mandate they have been given by their electorate.

A lot of those MP's voted for article 50 and stood behind a manifesto pledging to take the UK out of the EU, they lied, they paid the price, simple as, why do you find that difficult to understand?.

They did. Is that not what you and Gasbanni wanted them to do?

Perhaps they found a reason to change their minds later on.

Johnson, Rice-Pudd and others voted against Brexit in Parliament, that's why it hasn't been achieved yet.

This confirms that Quitters can't agree what Brexit should be, and won't agree to a Brexit that they don't like.

Filly describes them as liars.

Someone that's ignored posts on my posts .....why bother ???

Q= Why bother put somebody on ignore?
A=Because you are too weak to read anything that challenges your thinking.

Its best you jeep me on ignore, I wouldnt want to upset you, obviously you are a sensitive little snowflake.
There, there :ROFLMAO:

Come impudent elf are you pretending to be thick or is an attempt at humour ?

some truth in that to an extent . who knew that there was some thing like half a million rules and EU regs that we were following ?

cameron called a referendum he must have been naieve to think that all those who voted

voted for EU reasons only :)

Sponsored Links
Back