Corruption in councils?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Employment judge John Crossfil in a 100 page ruling dismissed unfair dismissal claims brought by Mark edmonds against the London Borough of Tower hamlets

He stated that he considered it sad that the claimant used his considerable skills to expose poor and corrupt practices he ended up feeling his work was under appreciated and lost his job

The council spent untold sums fighting edmonds claims while also trying to stop the release of 2000 pages of court documents detailing corruption and cronyism

The corruption In The Borough benefited the youth services and the Bangladeshi community

Despite the corruption uncovered plod wee reluctant to investigate and no prosecution followed ;)

Absent from the witness box was youth services boss Dinar Hossain who took. Voluntsry redundancy ;)

On his watch at least 2 million squid including home office anti radicalisation prevent funds were paid to youth services providers that were either fictious or run by council pen pushers to promote Bangladeshi politicians ;)

Hosssain gave a statement denying wron g doing and alleging racism ;);)

No surprise there than

Sponsored Links
Employment judge John Crossfil(sic) in a 100 page ruling dismissed unfair dismissal claims brought by Mark edmonds against the London Borough of Tower hamlets

He stated that he considered it sad that the claimant used his considerable skills to expose poor and corrupt practices he ended up feeling his work was under appreciated and lost his job(sic)

The council spent untold sums fighting edmonds(sic) claims while also trying to stop the release of 2000 pages of court documents detailing corruption and cronyism

The corruption In The Borough benefited the youth services and the Bangladeshi community

Despite the corruption uncovered plod wee reluctant to investigate and no prosecution followed ;)

Absent from the witness box was youth services boss Dinar Hossain who took. Voluntsry redundancy ;)

On his watch at least 2 million squid including home office anti radicalisation (sic)prevent funds were paid to youth services providers that were either fictious or run by council pen pushers to promote Bangladeshi politicians ;)

Hosssain gave a statement denying wron g doing and alleging racism ;);)

No surprise there than
No sources quoted, again.
It looks like you typed all that out, but you still have not provided your sources. If they are someone else's words, it's still plagiarism despite the probability that you typed it all out yourself.

No sources quoted, again.
It looks like you typed all that out, but you still have not provided your sources. If they are someone else's words, it's still plagiarism despite the probability that you typed it all out yourself.

As I have ready stated I cannot reveal. My source

It would not be ethical :cool:

Although I could I suppose for your benefit :idea:
But I would need to seek the sources permission first :cool:

As I have ready stated I cannot reveal. My source

It would not be ethical :cool:

Although I could I suppose for your benefit :idea:
But I would need to seek the sources permission first :cool:
No need, just continue with your plagiarism. :rolleyes: But now we know what to expect. :eek: Pure plagiarism. :evil:

Sponsored Links
So bobby has never ever posted something from another webpage here?

No need, just continue with your plagiarism. :rolleyes: But now we know what to expect. :eek: Pure plagiarism. :evil:

:cool:

I shall now for your benifit reveal my source
:cool:

I shall Make a phone call live as I type yep as u have stated I have many talents and multi tasking is one of em :cool:

OK phone is ringing to my source yep he has picked up ( bit of banter first can't go straight to it)

Hello Slippery how's it hanging?

Hello Transam it's hanging OK

How's the wife Slippery?

She's good transam she has only got 5 months left on her sentence

Daughter and son Slippery how are they

Daughter is on remand and the boy will be out in 5 years with good behaviour transam

Good news all round than Slippery

Yep things could not be better transam

Any way Slippery how have u Co. E by this Info u told me about

Well transam I was visiting the boy and he said there was a card game on the wing 4 cells down and a mate of his was told it by a convicted fraudster and swindler

A convicted fraudster and swindler u say Slippery so. Its all kosher than

Yep u could bet your mortgage on it transam

Thanks Slippery

Full marks for humour.
However, if you intend to copy and paste other's work, we know what to expect. :cry:

What humour :confused: u wanted a source

I gave it to you

Incidentally Slippery is not his real name. ;)

Covert ID he got it whilst working for the government ;)

Incidentally that JFK caper Slippery knows who did it

what’s the difference . copy and paste a link like you do or copy and paste and jazz it up like he did.
You honestly don't know?
Can I respectfully suggest you look it up. Consider it education.
My previous humouristic attempt at implying that someone found out for themselves did not go down well.

Out of curiosity I did a search and this story reports events back to 2003 and a later failed employment tribunal.
It does sound as if some dodgy dealings happened but the police investigated this and closed the case

You honestly don't know?
My previous humouristic attempt at implying that someone found out for themselves did not go down well.

Went down with me ;) lucky for us I have sources like slippary

You honestly don't know?
yeah , I know all about plagiarism, but lets be honest , everyone in here knows there’s no way he dreamt that up .
I actually quite like his accidental on purpose spelling mistakes and emojis. may I respectfully suggest you could throw caution to the wind and take a leaf out of his book.

... but lets be honest , everyone in here knows there’s no way he dreamt that up .
Out of curiosity... this story reports events back to 2003 and a later failed employment tribunal.
Then it's a very weird story to drag out of the mists of history.
A very peculiar motive that transam has for dragging a twenty year old story into today's discussions.
Maybe it was personal. Who knows?

Sponsored Links
Back