Council money invested in Icelandic Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone reading your posts on this topic can easily see that you're not interested in debating the original issue and the questions that stem from it.

But that doesn't matter anymore, because I'm completely bored by your persistent refusal to have a reasoned debate and to repeatedly, but unsuccessfully, attempt to turn it into a point-scoring exercise.

If you think you've won an argument by doing this, then I truly pity you, but your need to rally for support from people to bolster your position suggests that you already know you're wrong. Maybe you'll change, but for now it's in everyone's interests if I simply stop responding to your posts, and let you have the last word. So go ahead and do whatever you feel is right, or fair, or just plain fun.

Sponsored Links
Anyone reading your posts on this topic can easily see that you're not interested in debating the original issue and the questions that stem from it.

But that doesn't matter anymore, because I'm completely bored by your persistent refusal to have a reasoned debate and to repeatedly, but unsuccessfully, attempt to turn it into a point-scoring exercise.

If you think you've won an argument by doing this, then I truly pity you, but your need to rally for support from people to bolster your position suggests that you already know you're wrong. Maybe you'll change, but for now it's in everyone's interests if I simply stop responding to your posts, and let you have the last word. So go ahead and do whatever you feel is right, or fair, or just plain fun.
Stop repeating yourself...

troll_2.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back