Debt ridden councils - who would have thought it would end like this?

Hit a nerve about Germany not being the flagship of the eu anymore as it's flag lies in tatters.
Nope...

They'll always be able to get back to growth due to having 30 other countries to trade with seamlessly...

Care to tell us how the UK now fares having left the biggest trading bloc in the world?

Thought not!

Sponsored Links
So it’s up to people to actually vote.
Of course if the UK dropped it's archaic non democratic FPTP system and went with PR, then maybe more people would indeed be bothered to vote...

Unless of course you believe the current system to be a true reflection of the peoples' opinions?

Delusional at best. What they going to replace 7,million people with, camel herders?

Have you ever thought about a career with the British Tourist Board ;) I can see the ad campaign now ...

Come to Britain, it's a sh1tty rain soaked little island

Not sure I would last very long at a job like that, would need to be honest. Though someone did once try to sell Blackpool to The French as a destination.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps if councils didn't do stupid stuff like removing a perfectly functional 4 way roundabout with a cross junction and traffic lights that now means vehicles have to wait LONGER, or painting LGBT cycle lanes etc etc they'd have a bit more £££ to spend on more important stuff like fixing potholes!

Bristol City Council do something similar, wasting our money on BS projects. Stuff like a fantastically right-on LGMGBGT pedestrian crossing.

Bristol City Council do something similar, wasting our money on BS projects. Stuff like a fantastically right-on LGMGBGT pedestrian crossing.
How about this then?

boris.JPG

Or this?

bridge.JPG

And what about the 'baroness' and her PPE fraud?

Wasted money or not?

Of course if the UK dropped it's archaic non democratic FPTP system and went with PR, then maybe more people would indeed be bothered to vote...

If you don't bother to vote you can't complain about the outcome.

No party in the last 100 years has got over 50% of the vote

I was a fan of the coalition government from 2010
And yet that election wasn't fought under the workings of PR...

And in order to grab a bit of power the Literal Dingbats sacrificed their main election pledge...

Do you call that democracy in action?

Sponsored Links
Back