COVID1984, CORRUPTION AND LIE AFTER LIE! (warning: thread for tinfoil-hatters)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondered if anyone else was wise to the Scamdemic?
3 weeks to flatten the curve!
The PCR test not fit for purpose.
Strangely nobody has died this year from the flu......

And the "vaccine"?? still undergoing trials, according to the UK government figures over 1,000 deaths and 850,000 adverse reactions. So far...

Meanwhile, across The Pond, Dr Fauci has been lying while being questioned by Congress and gone on the run apparently and it does bode well for Wancock and
friends.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/top-british-scientists-linked-to-covid-lab-cover-up/

Sponsored Links
Welcome back Pred. Yes, some of us are aware of what's going on. Plenty of sheep on here though who not only believe it's all about a virus, and swallow every new, exciting scariant as if it's a shock that viruses mutate. Trouble is, we're screwed because the sheep are in the majority and they keep cheering on Blojo and his merry band of sociopaths to keep turning the screw.They were all thinking a little jab and it would all be over. The Portugal farce shows the games they're playing.

At least it's now possible to escape to the sanctuary of The Post Office Tavern and Beaufort (Clifton) now.

Last edited:
The flu is a fun one. Since the flu spreads in the same way that Covid-19 does it is suppressed by the same social distancing measures.

Since the flu has similar symptoms to Covid-19 people who have it are likely to isolate when they are symptomatic.

Since the flu is less infectious than Covid-19 any measures that reduce Covid-19 spread will massively reduce flu spread.

Flu vaccination last year was record setting. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...ople-aged-65-on-track-to-be-highest-on-record

Essentially the flu went almost extinct in the UK last year. When you think about it, it'd be amazing if anything else happened.

Sponsored Links
This Fauci thing with its HIGH probability that the virus was created through US funding . . . . Ain't over yet.

I have strong feeling we are yet again being drip fed the truth.

I hear that all future leave is cancelled for Brigade77 !

The PCR test is flawed, it should not be magnified over 20 odd cycles, doing so will find reminants of dinosaurs and even aliens etc, Dr Reiner Füllmich has been preparing a case for the past year, one in Germany and now another in Canada, this is being called Nürnberg 2, after allowing I G Farben personal off with a slapped wrist, these were the people who supplied Adolf with Zyclon B, after a few months in prison they were snapped up by the pharmaceutical industry in the US and UK.
Dr Reiner Füllmich was the guy who successfully took VW, Dresna Bank and Kühn & Nagel to the cleaners.
https://www.********.com/video/GAvbYRHBV6U9/

https://www.********.com/video/GAvbYRHBV6U9/

It all kicked off in China

Either in some wet market or in one of there labs

simples

Welcome back Pred.

I've been busy the past two years.
A couple of months ago we got involved with "A Stand In The Park" it started in Oz against lockdowns and mask and soon spread around the world quicker than a virus, pun intended... On FB there were 3k members a few months back, they now number over 35k, over a million have protested in London a couple of times the past few weeks and the, Biased, Bullshit, Brussels, Billgates.... Brainwashing Corporation didn't mention it. The rumours after the Referendum about them being funded by the EU were true.

A Stand In The Park meet in parks across the country, there's 3 in Bristol, we meet by the cafe near the water tower on Sunday 10 to 11, if you pop over, though we don't usually get there till 11, I'm the one with the GSD,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaaction/about/funding

It all kicked off in China
Either in some wet market or in one of there labs
simples

The number of naturally occurring mutations in the wild is billions of times greater than the number developed in labs.

Probability is against you

Evidence is against you

Apart from your innate hatred of foreigners, you are going to have to come up for a better explanation of your weird claim.

The number of naturally occurring mutations in the wild is billions of times greater than the number developed in labs.

Evidence is against you

Apart from your innate hatred of foreigners, you are going to have to come up for a better explanation of your weird claim.

tell it to Biden :idea:

Please accept my humble apologies, it would appear that I can't share videos from ********..

Evidence is against you

are you desperately trying to link the out break to the UK :idea:

perhaps Johnson :idea:

And your inate hatred of the UK ;)

Sponsored Links
Back