Cracks in wall - can I repair these myself?

Thanks again for the advice from those who responded with one exception namely Mr Freddy:

Or is he gonna make idle threats on a Forum about suing the architect or the builder which will never amount to anything anyway.

@wavetrain, oh I can't even be bothered to respond to your inane drivel.

Jeez!

I will take Wavetrain's advice and speak to my architect, but will ignore Mr Freddy's bizarre rantings. I guess every forum needs a resident oddball.

Sponsored Links
Wavetrain's advice was to speak to him. I do expect him to fob me off as I am sure Wavetrain expects him to also, but it will be nice to hear the nature of his excuses when he makes them.

Now Mr freddy, I get the feeling you obtain pleasure in being the forum oddball with your ranting episodes. Do you think this is appropriate conduct for an adult?

Couldn't care less about what you think so why would I bother answering that drivel.

However, please explain to the Forum which part of my post of 22 April 4.43pm you disagree with.

Sponsored Links
FOA Mr freddy

according to the forum rules:

1) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome. This is a friendly site and we ask that everyone is treated with respect! Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed! Keep it civil!

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/rules.php#ixzz1KbmZ28Yl

Your last post breeches the above rule, as your first one did also. Please do not post further on this thread.

I have reprimanded myself and taken myself off to the naughty step!

kid_told_off.jpg

My head is now hanging in shame!

You may now step down off the naughty step Mr freddy to allow yourself time to get up to London for the wedding.

But be warned I will be keeping em peeled to make sure you behave yourself so as not to spoil W&K's big day!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back