cradle support brackets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My son has bought a "cheap" bath, from Wickes, and has now discovered there are no brackets to push the top of the cradle in. Are these "standard" and are they available anywhere? Wickes, as you'd expect, don't want to know.
Thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for reply. To be fair, it did only cost a fiver! It was labelled damaged, not strictly word correct, but if he can get some brackets at a reasonable cost, it will be worth it. Trouble is, it'l cost ME a fiver in deisel to take it back!

Would help if that information was in the original post.

Don't think wickes would be that helpful for a damaged/incomplete bath for a fiver!

Sponsored Links
obiplumbkinobi";p="1970104 said:
Would help if that information was in the original post.

Don't think wickes would be that helpful for a damaged/incomplete bath for a fiver!

Sorry,

No, you're quite right, and my manner of script was wrong.

When I said Wickes didn't want to know, I meant they were not interested in sourcing any.

Think it might be quite difficult to source those frame holders, probably be more expensive than the cost of your bath!

You could try a punt on carron bathrooms and see if they'll have anything that'll match. Don't know who makes Wickes Baths.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back