Radiator Brackets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , I had a new flat panel chrome designer radiator delivered today which was great until it came to the brackets.There are 4 brackets 2 left and 2 right hand . The top brackets seem to be ok as the rad tube sits into the cradle of the bracket and the screw fixings are hidden behind the radiator, however,when it came to the bottom fixings the brackets were exactly the same which meant the fixing screw holes are now beneath the radiator and not concealed behind it. The diagram that came with it shows the bottom brackets to be turned upside down but this just makes the whole appearence odd and leaves the hook part of the bracket showing and no seating for the rad to sit in. Has anyone else had problems with poor brackets and lack of design thought? The rad looks great in the photos on line as you cant see the fixings.I have spoken to the technical support at the manufactures who seemed to know there was a problem but nothing has been done to correct it all I got was that they are made in China but they have not redesigned it. Not very helpful or interested in my problem. I have gone back to the retailer to see if thay can get any joy. To me they are no fit for purpose
Any similar experiences welcome and what was the outcome.
Thanks for listening to my ranting

Sponsored Links
I got was that they are made in China but they have not redesigned it. Not very helpful or interested in my problem. I have gone back to the retailer to see if thay can get any joy. To me they are no fit for purpose
Any similar experiences welcome and what was the outcome.
Thanks for listening to my ranting[/quote]

Perhaps dealing with a proper retailer would help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back