Create a table

Sponsored Links
buy one from here dread to think of the cost as they're comissioned for no doubt uber expensive yachts.

does it still work when the 4 year old drops a crayon, or the plastic toy from teh cornflake packet into the mechanism? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
does it still work when the 4 year old drops a crayon, or the plastic toy from teh cornflake packet into the mechanism? :LOL:

It's a flat table Thermo and the mechanism is only exposed when turned and if a child was playing around whilst being turned by an adult then stick its knuckels in the mechanism.
That should teach the little git. :LOL: :LOL:

Nothing but nothing is kid proof! Ones of ours identity unknown, and I'd imagine always to be unknown managed to break one of our windows. Needless to say it was the absolute largest window in the house. SDGU Pilkington K 1.2m x 1.9m I despair.

Replacement bill surprisingly (in the circumstances) not horrendous.

Similar tables , without the mechanics, were made to order by the then world famous firm of cabinet makers, Waring and Gillow of Lancaster.
I think then that they were called centrifugal tables.

It's a flat table Thermo and the mechanism is only exposed when turned and if a child was playing around whilst being turned by an adult then stick its knuckels in the mechanism.
That should teach the little git. :LOL: :LOL:

yes i watched the video and worked that out, ho hum, must be my sense of humour

Sponsored Links
Back