Cricket - 4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FOURTH TEST, MELBOURNE, DAY ONE (STUMPS):
AUSTRALIA 48-2 v ENGLAND 159
The big W takes 5-39... No wonder he postponed retirement 'til after this series !!
:(

FOURTH TEST, MELBOURNE, DAY TWO (STUMPS): AUSTRALIA 372-7 v ENGLAND 159
Hey up ! We could be in with a shout ...
...England's embarrassment was increased on day two of the fourth Test after their bowling plans for each Australian batsmen were leaked to the media...
Perhaps the recipient(s) may explain the meaning to our chaps?
Onward and downward ... It has been written.
:( :(

FOURTH TEST, MELBOURNE, DAY THREE: Australia 419 all out v England 159 all out & 161 all out
And so it came to pass.... Ozwash is ON !!

:( :( :(

Sponsored Links
Empip - Had a lie in this morning - didn't miss much then :D :D

Our boys really are being put in their place aren't they :)

Sponsored Links
VS said:

Yeah but they are not all 'our boys' as someone had pointed out hereabouts .. the odd Indian, Welshman and Sath Offrikaans .. I blame them. ;) :D :D

empip said:
Yeah but they are not all 'our boys' as someone had pointed out hereabouts .. the odd Indian, Welshman and Sath Offrikaans .. I blame them. ;) :D :D

Have you looked at the faces passing you by in your High Street lately m8? Statistically speaking we probably have too many "white British" players in the team for it to be representative ;)

Either way, they suck, and the good ol' Brit public were well and truly suckered into thinking otherwise due to our freak win in '05. Rugby World Cup prospects anyone? How very British.

We never win anything - others win and sometimes lose, if we are lucky we pick up the pieces... But then, we only get lucky when others become unlucky :D :D

"It's all over now be on your way...."

I reckon Both would have been an Aussie, had he not been a Somerset boy !

In the recent 4th test ... A shining example of how the best perform on the biggest stage.
S K Warne .... Bowls 5 for 39, then knocks up 40 Not Out batting at No.9.
Only one England player scored more runs than that, Strauss an opening batsman, with 50 in the 1st innings.

Oh no ! This guarantees he'll be going for it in Sydney!
Shane Warne's landmark 700 wickets has re-ignited the controversy of the International Cricket Council awarding Test status to the match played between Australia and a World XI in Sydney a year ago.
Warne took six wickets in the game, which cricket statisticians led by Test Match Special's Bill Frindall refuse to include in their records as the game was accorded Test status only to secure the necessary sponsorship and TV rights.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

empip said:
VS said:

there's probably more british genes, among their team than ours, how could they do that to us? :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back